This is an exclusive, guided educational tour of our USDA licensed Ambassador Animal sanctuary!
$150 per group reservation (up to 6 people) Tour time varies based on group member ages, capacity and group size, but is typically 1.5 – 2 hours!
* requests for larger groups considered on a case-by-case basis, and if approved are charged at $20 per ($10 for 10 & under)
*rate modified effective 10/1/2020
Call Jenn at 603-923-1168 x1 or email her at [email protected] with questions or to schedule
- Small group and almost entirely outdoors! The perfect animal-loving friends or family activity in the NH Seacoast – and it supports our animals and efforts to survive the pandemic!
- Tour Guide Educators will introduce you to and share amazing information and stories about over 35 species of mammals, reptiles, birds, amphibians and invertebrate Ambassador Animals! (*not all of our animals will be on exhibit)
- Depending on the tour time, different animals will be given snacks or enrichment – and maybe with some you can help!
- Learn about these amazing Ambassadors, why they are with us and what they have done to make a difference for conservation and science education!
Terms & Conditions (subject to change at our discretion)
- By reservation only.
- Maximum (6) individuals.
- Maximum (2) car allowance.
- Tour experience typically will last 1.5 – 2 hrs but may vary and is 100% Educator lead.
- Exact animals on exhibit may vary based on booking date and time. Hands on interaction with animals (if allowable per regulations) is under our supervision and at our discretion.
- Tour experience is primarily outside. Face covering are required for the final indoor component.
- Tours are conducted rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather events. Guests are required to wear appropriate clothing and fully enclosed shoes.
- No photography allowed, with the exception that memory photos may be taken by Wildlife Encounters Staff. Guests will be required to leave phones / cameras in their cars or in a secure location provided.
- We are excited to welcome you to our home. The safety and welfare of our animals, staff and organization is non-negotiable. We reserve the right to cancel or end early any tour for any reason.
Visiting the new Wildlife Encounters Ecology Center & Farm School property in Barrington, NH!
As of May 2020, the Barrington Planning Board has accepted our “Phased Plan” for opening operations on the conserved farm property – and as of September 1st, 2020 we have our Certificate of Occupancy to operate as an Educational Institution!.
We have so many exciting activities planned for, home-schooled students, nature and animal lovers, parents who need a BREAK, and more!
For the Fall / Winter 2020 all Barrington programs and activities will be 100% outside, so if you are registered or have a reservation – dress appropriately!
- Guided Nature Hikes / Vision Tour + Animal Time (Coming Soon)
- Outdoor “Woods & Wildlife” Birthday Parties (coming soon)
- “Paint & Sip” Adult Nature-break afternoon/evening with an animal-model and a campfire (BYOB) Painting Supplies & Lesson included $30 Registration per person.
Upcoming Paint & Sip Dates:
October 17, 2020 1:30 – 3:30 pm – Halloween Themed
November 14th, 2020 1:30 – 3:30 pm – Thanksgiving-Themed