Sanctuary Tours Now Booking!
- By reservation only.
- Maximum (6) individuals.
- Maximum (2) car allowance.
- Tour experience typically will last 1.5 – 2 hrs but may vary and is 100% Educator lead.
- Exact animals on exhibit may vary based on booking date and time. Hands on interaction with animals (if allowable per regulations) is under our supervision and at our discretion.
- Tour experience is primarily outside. Face covering are required for the final indoor component. Winter season more time is inside.
- Tours are conducted rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather events. Guests are required to wear appropriate clothing and fully enclosed shoes.
- No photography allowed, with the exception that memory photos may be taken by Wildlife Encounters Staff. Guests will be required to leave phones / cameras in their cars or in a secure location provided.
- We are excited to welcome you to our home. The safety and welfare of our animals, staff and organization is non-negotiable. We reserve the right to cancel or end early any tour for any reason.
- Small group and almost entirely outdoors! The perfect animal-loving friends or family activity in the NH Seacoast – and it supports our animals and efforts to survive the pandemic!
- Tour Guide Educators will introduce you to and share amazing information and stories about over 35 species of mammals, reptiles, birds, amphibians and invertebrate Ambassador Animals! (*not all of our animals will be on exhibit)
- Depending on the tour time, different animals will be given snacks or enrichment – and maybe with some you can help!
- Learn about these amazing Ambassadors, why they are with us and what they have done to make a difference for conservation and science education!
Call Jenn at 603-923-1168 x1 or email her at [email protected] with questions or to schedule
School-Break Family Eco-Adventures at the Farm
- Monday: North American Adventure
- Tuesday: African Adventure
- Wednesday: South American Adventure
- Thursday: Asian Adventure
- Friday: Australian Adventure
10-10:15. Meet and visit with farm animals
10:15 – 11:00 Ambassador talk continental theme
11 -12:00. Nature craft
12 – 12:30. Lunch (BYO)
12:30 -1:30 Nature walk (nature bingo or scavenger hunt?)
1:30 – 2:00. Quick craft and Wrap up
*RATE is per day. Participants may register for multiple days as capacity allows. Member discounts apply.
This is an activity-based program, outdoors. Participants should be interested in and able to navigate a natural woods trail including inclines, wet areas, and natural obstacles.
Families provide their own: Lunches, bug spray, sunscreen, water. Please bring appropriate clothes and footwear.
Waivers and additional details provided after registration.
Call Derek at 603-923-1168 x2 or email him at [email protected] with questions or to schedule
Visiting the new Wildlife Encounters Ecology Center & Farm School property in Barrington, NH!
As of May 2020, the Barrington Planning Board has accepted our “Phased Plan” for opening operations on the conserved farm property – and as of September 1st, 2020 we have our Certificate of Occupancy to operate as an Educational Institution!.
We have so many exciting activities planned for, home-schooled students, nature and animal lovers, parents who need a BREAK, and more!
For the Fall / Winter 2020 all Barrington programs and activities will be 100% outside, so if you are registered or have a reservation – dress appropriately!
- Guided Nature Hikes / Vision Tour + Animal Time (Coming Soon)
- Outdoor “Woods & Wildlife” Birthday Parties (coming soon)
- “Paint & Sip” Adult Nature-break afternoon/evening with an animal-model and a campfire (BYOB) Painting Supplies & Lesson included $30 Registration per person.