Transportation & Travel Rates
- “Home Zone” – NO TRAVEL FEE – Approx a 20 mile radius around Rochester, NH (examples: Kittery/Portsmouth, Wakefield, Epping, Sanford)
- Mileage Rate effective 1/1/2020: $0.60 per mile round trip as calculated by our office, zipcode to zipcode for all New England locations.
- New York: We do not offer 1-hour programs in NY State. School Half/Full day visits, Public Event Exhibits and TV Production only. Minimum $1000 contract for all NY engagements.
- *Maine Import Fee: $27 (effective 1/1/14, this is a per occurrence fee that we now will be reflecting on Maine customer invoices to offset the exceedingly high fees imposed by Maine regulatory agencies.)
- DEPOSITS are required for Private Parties and most Large Contracts. Check your contract / email terms and conditions or call us if you have questions.
- Corporate & Institutional payments by EFT/ACH or NET(x) terms are available.
- Credit Cards accepted through Paypal credit processing.
- We do also except payments by Paypal Transfer.
Private Entities, Families and Individuals:
Unless otherwise specified in writing in your contract, by making a reservation you agree to and are bound to the following terms:
- A non-refundable security deposit is required within 2 weeks of booking – or your contract is subject to being void.
- All balances must be Paid In Full before or at the presentation / exhibit.
- Payment by check and/or cash are greatly preferred so as to avoid credit card transaction fees, and ensure as much of your support goes to animals and supporting farm/education operations as possible!!
OUTDOOR Program & Exhibit Requirements:
- Temperature: 65-85 degrees
- Full Shade is required, by trees, permanent structure (pavilion for example) or stable tent.
- Dry space
- CALM & COMFORTABLE – slight breeze is ok, but no high winds or gusts.
*ANY exceptions must be approved on a case by case basis by the Director
ANIMAL & VENUE
Requirements and Restrictions:
- WILDLIFE : For regulatory or safety reasons, these animals are generally “hands-off” for the public. This statement by it’s nature is vague because (1) laws vary by state and (2) educators may have some discretion in certain circumstances.
- INTERACTIVE : Our “farm life”, “pet life” and friendlier wild species of Ambassador Animals. Most of these animals are rescues that were injured, abandoned or displaced… and they all have their own personal stories! At our discretion – all of these animals may be hands-on.
- VENUE RESTRICTIONS : (details coming soon)